Welcome message from APKASS President and Congress Chairman
Dear APKASS members,
Greetings from Thailand. I hope everyone is doing well during this pandemic. The situation of COVID-19 is getting better in many areas. In Thailand, travel is resuming. No quarantine is required when entering the country. As everyone knows, the APKASS meeting is around the corner. We still have some open opportunities for our friends and members to submit their abstracts to join us in September. I hope we can get back together and enjoy and share our knowledge among friends.
We look forward to seeing you at TOSSM-APKASS 2022 for the largest arthroscopy-sports medicine meeting in the Asia-Pacific region. Experts from across the area will gather and share their expertise. The meeting will contain all varieties, including symposiums, live demonstrations, workshops, debates, and highlight lectures. Please join us and we will see you in Pattaya
Chanakarn Phornphutkul MD.
APKASS & TOSSM President
February 1, 2022
February 1, 2022
Abstract submission begin
July 31, 2022
Deadline for abstract submission
August 15, 2022
Early Registration Rate Ends
September 22, 2022
Regular registration rate ends
Sept 29 - Oct 1, 2022
Onsite Registration Rate Begins
TOSSM APKASS 2022 – Get Ready!
Sawasdee! We are looking forward to seeing you in Thailand. Here are things that you should know before you participate in the event.
1. When, where and how to collect your badge
Please prepare your QR code to collect your badge for the event. The QR code can be scanned for registration at the following place and time:
- 2 PM – 10 PM on Sep 28, 2022, at 1st Floor of Beach Building, Royal Cliff Hotel and at 5th Floor of Pattaya Exhibition and Convention Hall (PEACH)
- 7 AM – 4 PM on Sep 29 – Oct 1, 2022, at 5th Floor of Pattaya Exhibition and Convention Hall (PEACH)
2. How to get web-based mobile app
The web-based mobile app gives you easy access to the program and other information of the congress. Our feature functions are:
Here is how to start using the app.
2. Scan from this QR code
3. Dress code for the conference
4. Details about the Congress Dinner
- The participant needs to register him/herself for the dinner separately. The seat will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Price for the congress dinner is as follow (USD and THB are accepted):
- Adult 70 US Dollars (2,500 baht)
- Children (2-12 years old) 40 US Dollars (1,400 baht)
- Registration “for the congress dinner”
- 7 AM – 4 PM on Sep 29-30, 2022, at Congress Dinner counter, registration area
- Location: Hall A, B, C of Pattaya Exhibition and Convention Hall (PEACH)
- Date & Time of dinner: 6.30 PM – 9.30 PM, Sep 30, 2022
- Dress code: Smart casual
- คนไทยที่ลงทะเบียนงานประชุม จะได้รับสิทธิ์เข้าร่วมงานรับประทานอาหารหนึ่งที่นั่ง และจะต้องลงทะเบียนสำหรับเข้าร่วมงานคอนเกรสดินเนอร์ก่อน (เนื่องจากที่นั่งมีจำนวนจำกัด)
- สำหรับผู้ติดตาม มีค่าใช้จ่าย คนไทยผู้ใหญ่ ๑,๕๐๐ บาท เด็ก ๗๐๐ บาท
5. E-certificate and CME
The e-certificate will be sent electronically 2 weeks after the event.
6. Details regarding COVID-19 situation
– Thailand Pass is no longer required for all travelers starting on July 1, 2022.
– The travelers entering Thailand will be required to show proof of
1. Fully vaccination or
– Travelers who aged 18 or over must be fully vaccinated at least 14 days before travel.
– Certificate of vaccination must be issued by government authority, containing personal information of the travelers and information of the vaccines (name, batch number, dates).
– Accepted vaccines are:
- Sinovac (2 doses, at least 2 weeks apart)
- AstraZeneca (2 doses, at least 4 weeks apart)
- Johnson & Johnson (1 dose)
- Pfizer (2 doses, at least 3 weeks apart)
- Moderna (2 doses, at least 4 weeks apart)
- Sinopharm (2 doses, at least 3 weeks apart)
- Sputnik V (2 doses, at least 3 weeks apart)
- Covaxin (2 doses, at least 4 weeks apart)
- Novavax/Covavax (2 doses, at least 3 weeks apart)
- Medigen (2 doses, at least 4 weeks)
- TURKOVAC / ERUCOV-VAC (2 does, at least 4 weeks apart)
- Sputnik Light (1 dose)
– Children under the age of 18 do not need a certificate of vaccination if they are travelling with fully vaccinated parents. If they travel with parents who are not fully vaccinated, they must present an RT-PCR / Professional ATK COVID-19 test result issued within 72 hours before departure, except for children under the age of 5 who are exempted from the COVID-19 test requirement.
– Thailand does not set an expiry date for vaccination; as long as the last dose was administered at least 14 days before departure, the certificate of vaccination can be used for entering Thailand regardless of whether the vaccines were administered a year or two years ago. A booster shot is not required.
– Combination of different vaccines is accepted provided that the period between the 1st and 2nd dose was in accordance with the period set by the manufacture of the first dose.
– Those infected and have recovered may present certificate of recovery together with evidence of 1 dose of vaccination administered after infection. Without any vaccination, the person will not be considered as fully vaccinated, even if they have certificate of recovery.
Within TOSSM APKASS Congress
- Wearing face mask and social distancing within the venue are highly recommended for indoor activities. However, wearing of face masks outdoors and in public places is no longer mandatory.
- Self-tested ATK 1 day prior to arriving at the event is recommended especially those with respiratory symptoms or people who has high risk of infection. However, the result of the ATK is not required for entrance.
7. Weather forecast during the event
See you in Pattaya!
TOSSM–APKASS 2022 will be COVID–Free Meeting
- Your safety is our priority. Our TOSSM–APKASS Congress team is actively working and monitoring the evolving guidelines from government and health authorities to ensure the necessary safety measures are in place.
- ALL participants are required to wear mask while attending the TOSSM–APKASS 2022 Meeting, except wheneating or presenting.
- Gel and distancing are still in force.