ABSTRACT SUBMISSION NOW CLOSED
We are pleased to announce that abstract submission for The Combined Meeting of TOSSM & APKASS 2022 which will be held from 29th September – 1st October 2022 at the Pattaya Exhibition and Convention Hall (PEACH), Pattaya, Thailand, can now be submitted on our online system. In order to submit an abstract please sign up or, if you are already signed up, please login with your old credentials. Do not hesitate to use the password recovery function in case of need.
TIMELINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
February 1, 2022
Abstract submission begins
July 31, 2022
Deadline for abstract submission
July 30, 2022
Deadline of Early Bird Registration
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CATEGORIES: Abstract category descriptions are included. Please review these descriptions prior to submitting your abstract to ensure you are submitting your work to the proper category.
ABSTRACT CATEGORIES: Please select relevant category with your research as follows.
- Ankle & Foot
- Basic Science and Biologic Repair
- Hip & Groin
- Knee: ACL
- Knee: Arthroplasty
- Knee: Fracture
- Knee: Meniscus
- Knee: Multiligament Injuries
- Knee: Other
- Knee: Osteotomy
- Knee: Patellofemoral
- Knee: PCL
- Shoulder: Arthroplasty
- Shoulder: Fracture
- Shoulder: Instability
- Shoulder: Other
- Shoulder: Rotator Cuff
- Sports Medicine: Epidemiology And Injury Prevention
- Sports Medicine: Muscle and Tendon
PRESENTATION TYPES: Authors will be required to indicate their preferred presentation format when submitting an abstract. The available presentation types are;
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
More information regarding the logistics of the presentations will be advised upon acceptance.
TITLE: maximum 20 words
The abstract title should be brief, in capital letters, and should give a clear indication of the exact nature of the research and refer to the actual content of the abstract. Do not use abbreviations in the title.
ABSTRACT: maximum 300 words. Please organize the abstract body as follows:
- Study Design & Methods
- Conclusions (Statements such as “the results will be discussed” or “data will be presented and discussed” are not acceptable.)
- DO NOT include image, table, references, title or author information in your abstract
- DO NOT use abbreviations which have not been specified first.
- DO NOT include statements such as “the results will be discussed” or “data will be presented and discussed” within your conclusion, as these are NOT acceptable.
- All presenters are expected to cover their own travel, lodging and Congress registration fees.
- The Scientific Section’s Chairs and additional experts will review the abstracts. Each abstract will be reviewed by 2 or more different experts.
- Abstracts may be selected for oral presentation, poster presentation, publication only or rejection. The first author will be notified in Late June 2022, at the email address provided during submission, about whether or not their abstract have been accepted.
- Oral Presentation: Authors of abstracts selected for oral presentation will be informed about the date and time of the session. Presentation guidelines will be made available online.
- Poster Presentation: Poster presenters will be informed about the date and time of the e-poster exhibition. Poster guidelines will be made available online.
Surgical Technique Video (Instruction)
1. Same abstract format as free paper
2. Submitted video should be shared by pnk.
3. Type of video: mov, mpeg, mp4 ONLY
4. Resolution should be HD or higher
5. Showtime is less than 6 minutes
6. File size is less than 500 MB
7. If the video is accepted to be podium presentation, the presenter must be available for 2 minutes questions after the video has played.
*Submitted video file is open to revise before the presentation*