E-POSTER SUBMISSION PORTAL
E-Poster Submission Portal
Welcome to the e-Poster submission portal for The Combined Meeting of TOSSM & APKASS 2022, 29 September – 1 October 2022 at Pattaya Exhibition and Convention Hall (PEACH) Pattaya City, Thailand. Please read below guidelines for your information.
E-Poster Development Guideline, CLICK HERE
All e-posters should be prepared in English.
- Layout: Portrait (vertical orientation)
- Poster Size:
- Pixels: Minimum recommended size (format W x H) is 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Format ratio: 9:16
- DPI 300 pixels/inch
- File Size: Maximum file size is 4 Megabytes (4MB).
- File Format: Save your file as a PDF.
- Media: Images/photos, graphs, and tables can be included in the e-poster.
- E-poster in PowerPoint template can be downloaded here CLICK HERE
- Alternative software to create e-poster: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Canva
The following information are required for e-poster submission:
- Corresponding author’s contact information
- Abstract reference number
- Abstract title
- Upload e-poster
Submission deadline: Monday, 19th September 2022
- e-Posters will be displayed at the TOSSM-APKASS 2022, 29 September – 1 October 2022. It does NOT require the presenter to stand by or present.
- The e-poster should be submitted in a PDF file type.
- You can find the paper reference number in your abstract acceptance notification email.